“For Christians above all men are forbidden to correct the stumblings of sinners by force…it is necessary to make a man better not by force but by persuasion. We neither have authority granted us by law to restrain sinners, nor, if it were, should we know how to use it, since God gives the crown to those who are kept from evil, not by force, but by choice.”
Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- The Dislike of Catholicism: Understanding the Holy in the Catholic Tradition, 3 – Theological reasons | Earthpages.org on Synod 2014: Ecclesiology, Authority, Trust, and Fear as an Occasion of Sin
- So Much Internet: So Much Catholic Stuff! edition | Gaudete Theology on So Much Internet: FergusonOctober edition
- gaudetetheology on So Much Internet: FergusonOctober edition
- gaudetetheology on @KilledByCops: A Twitter Devotional
- gaudetetheology on The Purpose of Marriage: Gen 1 or Gen 2?