Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Annulment may not matter to my parish priest or the Pope but lies, deceit and hypocrisy mattered a great deal to me — give me an honest divorce | kittymaxwellroberts on Advise the Bishops about Marriage and Family Life
- Advent ~ December 9 | csjprayer.net on Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- gaudetetheology on Mimetic Rivalry, Reform, and Unity in the Church
- William Ockham on Mimetic Rivalry, Reform, and Unity in the Church
- Mimetic Rivalry, Reform, and Unity in the Church | Gaudete Theology on Faith, love, and hope in 1 Thess
Tag Archives: examen
The homilist at Mass this weekend made the very interesting point that we can, and should, use Paul’s beautiful description of love as a structure with which to consider how well we are living up to our Christian vocation. You … Continue reading