Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- gaudetetheology on So much internet, so little time
- William Ockham on So much internet, so little time
- Musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german. | Ms. Dr. Joseph L. Simonis on Proposing a New Honorific: Sister Doctor
- gaudetetheology on Ready for Lent?
- Ready for Lent? | Gaudete Theology on Reflections on Pauw’s Attending to the Gaps between Beliefs and Practices
Tag Archives: NFP
So, apparently this past week was Natural Family Planning Awareness Week. Over at Catholic Moral Theology, Beth Haile has posted about some misconceptions that she says people have about NFP, and Jana Bennett has engaged with contraception and feminisms, adapted … Continue reading
Women In Theology is hosting a very important series of posts in which Catholic women who have obediently and faithfully tried to follow the church’s teaching on contraception — that is, that natural family planning (NFP) is the only morally … Continue reading