Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- The Dislike of Catholicism: Understanding the Holy in the Catholic Tradition, 3 – Theological reasons | Earthpages.org on Synod 2014: Ecclesiology, Authority, Trust, and Fear as an Occasion of Sin
- So Much Internet: So Much Catholic Stuff! edition | Gaudete Theology on So Much Internet: FergusonOctober edition
- gaudetetheology on So Much Internet: FergusonOctober edition
- gaudetetheology on @KilledByCops: A Twitter Devotional
- gaudetetheology on The Purpose of Marriage: Gen 1 or Gen 2?
Tag Archives: NFP
So, apparently this past week was Natural Family Planning Awareness Week. Over at Catholic Moral Theology, Beth Haile has posted about some misconceptions that she says people have about NFP, and Jana Bennett has engaged with contraception and feminisms, adapted … Continue reading
Women In Theology is hosting a very important series of posts in which Catholic women who have obediently and faithfully tried to follow the church’s teaching on contraception — that is, that natural family planning (NFP) is the only morally … Continue reading