Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Talents, Bishops, and the Signs of the Times | Gaudete Theology on Talent and Economics
- emmasrandomthoughts on Schism, Expulsion, and Ecclesiology
- emmasrandomthoughts on The Purpose of Marriage: Gen 1 or Gen 2?
- gaudetetheology on Schism, Expulsion, and Ecclesiology
- katmarie13 on The Feast of the Lateran Basilica: Lectionary Reflection
Tag Archives: NFP
So, apparently this past week was Natural Family Planning Awareness Week. Over at Catholic Moral Theology, Beth Haile has posted about some misconceptions that she says people have about NFP, and Jana Bennett has engaged with contraception and feminisms, adapted … Continue reading
Women In Theology is hosting a very important series of posts in which Catholic women who have obediently and faithfully tried to follow the church’s teaching on contraception — that is, that natural family planning (NFP) is the only morally … Continue reading