Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Annulment may not matter to my parish priest or the Pope but lies, deceit and hypocrisy mattered a great deal to me — give me an honest divorce | kittymaxwellroberts on Advise the Bishops about Marriage and Family Life
- Advent ~ December 9 | csjprayer.net on Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- gaudetetheology on Mimetic Rivalry, Reform, and Unity in the Church
- William Ockham on Mimetic Rivalry, Reform, and Unity in the Church
- Mimetic Rivalry, Reform, and Unity in the Church | Gaudete Theology on Faith, love, and hope in 1 Thess
Tag Archives: suffering
I recently attended a talk given by Dr. Rosann Catalano, a Roman Catholic theologian and scholar at the Institute for Christian-Jewish Studies, on the topic of pain and suffering in the Bible. Dr. Catalano (who is an excellent speaker, by … Continue reading