I and Pangur Ban my cat,
‘Tis a like task we are at:
Hunting mice is his delight,
Hunting words I sit all night.
‘Tis a merry thing to see
At our tasks how glad are we,
When at home we sit and find
Entertainment to our mind.
‘Gainst the wall he sets his eye,
Full and fierce and sharp and sly;
‘Gainst the wall of knowledge I
All my little wisdom try.
So in peace our task we ply,
Pangur Ban my cat and I;
In our arts we find our bliss,
I have mine and he has his.
Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- emmasrandomthoughts on Elizabeth on Mary, Dorothy on Therese, Ramona & Ingrid on Clare: Book Fair Finds for Women’s History Month
- Elizabeth on Mary, Dorothy on Therese, Ramona & Ingrid on Clare: Book Fair Finds for Women’s History Month | Gaudete Theology on (Reading Buddies and Conversation Partners and) Friends of God and Prophets
- Fariba on Asking for Better Homilies: A How-To Guide
- gaudetetheology on Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria
- On Catholic Dress: Sexuality, Status, Modesty and True Humility | Vox Nova on Modesty, Male Gazes, and Virtues