“For Christians above all men are forbidden to correct the stumblings of sinners by force…it is necessary to make a man better not by force but by persuasion. We neither have authority granted us by law to restrain sinners, nor, if it were, should we know how to use it, since God gives the crown to those who are kept from evil, not by force, but by choice.”
Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- emmasrandomthoughts on Elizabeth on Mary, Dorothy on Therese, Ramona & Ingrid on Clare: Book Fair Finds for Women’s History Month
- Elizabeth on Mary, Dorothy on Therese, Ramona & Ingrid on Clare: Book Fair Finds for Women’s History Month | Gaudete Theology on (Reading Buddies and Conversation Partners and) Friends of God and Prophets
- Fariba on Asking for Better Homilies: A How-To Guide
- gaudetetheology on Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria
- On Catholic Dress: Sexuality, Status, Modesty and True Humility | Vox Nova on Modesty, Male Gazes, and Virtues