I turned in my first draft of chapter two to my advisor last week! It’s rougher than chapter one was when I sent it out, so he had some interesting writing advice as well as theological suggestions for a couple of points.
Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia