Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Happy Easter! It’s Easter Week, or the Octave (eight days) of Easter, or Bright Week — so called because in the early church, those who had been baptized at the Easter Vigil and clothed in white garments would continue to … Continue reading
Posted in Liturgical year, Prayer Tagged #blacklivesmatter, #reclaimholyweek, easter, liturgy of the hours Leave a comment