Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Requiem for a Never-Ending Conversation: Remembering Mark
One week ago last night, I watched as one of my best friends died. Longtime readers of this blog knew him as commenter Mark S. Mark was diagnosed with metastatic prostate cancer in early 2013. But our conversation had begun … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged atheism, death, friendship 23 Comments