Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Advent is a time of hope, of anticipation, of waiting for the celebration of the coming of God among us, of waiting for the time when God will come again to make all things new. We await the age to … Continue reading
Posted in Liturgical year Tagged advent, grief 3 Comments