Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Elizabeth on Mary, Dorothy on Therese, Ramona & Ingrid on Clare: Book Fair Finds for Women’s History Month | Gaudete Theology on (Reading Buddies and Conversation Partners and) Friends of God and Prophets
- Fariba on Asking for Better Homilies: A How-To Guide
- gaudetetheology on Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria
- On Catholic Dress: Sexuality, Status, Modesty and True Humility | Vox Nova on Modesty, Male Gazes, and Virtues
- Jamie on Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria
Monthly Archives: March 2016
I’ve been wanting to read Friends of God and Prophets: A Feminist Theological Reading of the Communion of Saints by Sr. Dr. Elizabeth Johnson for years. It’s not a new book (published in 1998), but I’m especially drawn to it … Continue reading