Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Thoughts on sacramental preparation in the Catholic Church today
@VictoriaGaile I would love to read your thoughts on anything related but esp things like homework for 1st communion but not for marriage? — Rae (@VitaCatholic) September 25, 2016 Note: some of what I’ve written here is based on my … Continue reading
Posted in Catholic, Church history Tagged marriage, rcia, religious education, sacrament, vatican 2 Leave a comment