Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Elizabeth on Mary, Dorothy on Therese, Ramona & Ingrid on Clare: Book Fair Finds for Women’s History Month | Gaudete Theology on (Reading Buddies and Conversation Partners and) Friends of God and Prophets
- Fariba on Asking for Better Homilies: A How-To Guide
- gaudetetheology on Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria
- On Catholic Dress: Sexuality, Status, Modesty and True Humility | Vox Nova on Modesty, Male Gazes, and Virtues
- Jamie on Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria
Monthly Archives: September 2016
@VictoriaGaile I would love to read your thoughts on anything related but esp things like homework for 1st communion but not for marriage? — Rae (@VitaCatholic) September 25, 2016 Note: some of what I’ve written here is based on my … Continue reading