Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Monthly Archives: March 2022
Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
Posted on March 27, 2022 by gaudetetheology
“The monomyth is the story that’s managed to win. The one that beat up all the other stories and sent them crying home to Mommy without their schoolbooks and lunch money.” Unpleasant realization dawned. “You’re talking about reality.” “Of course … Continue reading →
Posted in Moral theology, Scripture | Tagged feminism, gender binary, identity, natural law, social justice | 1 Comment