Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Tag Archives: john 1
Advent, Day 7: Questions, Questions, Questions
You know that thing where you read a story from scripture and ask yourself, who in this story do I identify with? I did that thing. This is what happened. Word and verse below the jump.
Posted in Liturgical year Tagged #FuckThisShit, advent, john 1 1 Comment
A Very High Christology Nativity
I came across Katrina Fernandez’ column panning this piece of art, titled Haute Sphere, installed at the Cathedral in Los Angeles this month. She identifies it as a Nativity scene, and concludes it is profoundly inadequate. I clicked through to … Continue reading
Posted in Theology Tagged christmas, christology, consubstantial, incarnation, john 1, missal, nativity 1 Comment