Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Tag Archives: mk 5
Love wins: Lectionary Reflection
A lectionary reflection for the 13th Sunday of Ordinary Time, Cycle B, in light of the recent Supreme Court decision on marriage equality. Wisdom: All of creation is good. None of it is bad or destructive. No human beings are … Continue reading
Posted in Lectionary reflection Tagged 2 cor 8, marriage equality, mk 5, OT13b, purity, Wis 1 Leave a comment