Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Tag Archives: newbigin
Recognizing the church: Marks, or Streams?
As a Roman Catholic who grew up reciting the Nicene Creed at every mass, I am accustomed to a paradigm in which we recognize the true church by the four creedal marks: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic. (Then of course, … Continue reading
Posted in Ecumenism Tagged apostolic succession, church, marks of the church, newbigin Leave a comment