Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- katmarie13 on One of These Things is Not Like the Others
- gaudetetheology on The Woman Taken in Adultery: An Imaginative Retelling of John 8:2-11
- Nicholas Elder on The Woman Taken in Adultery: An Imaginative Retelling of John 8:2-11
- Heather Milkiewicz on One of These Things is Not Like the Others
- Mercy and Misogyny | Gaudete Theology on Lent Madness: Vote for Mary Magdalen!
Tag Archives: NFP
So, apparently this past week was Natural Family Planning Awareness Week. Over at Catholic Moral Theology, Beth Haile has posted about some misconceptions that she says people have about NFP, and Jana Bennett has engaged with contraception and feminisms, adapted … Continue reading
Women In Theology is hosting a very important series of posts in which Catholic women who have obediently and faithfully tried to follow the church’s teaching on contraception — that is, that natural family planning (NFP) is the only morally … Continue reading