Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Tag Archives: paterno
Open Letter to NCAA and Penn State from a Catholic
Dear people, I am not a sports fan, but perhaps this gives me the same kind of useful outsider’s perspective that non-Catholics had on the sex abuse scandal in the Roman Catholic church. The similarities in the two situations are, … Continue reading
Posted in Moral theology, Uncategorized Tagged catholic, paterno, penn state, scapegoat, sex abuse scandal, structural sin 4 Comments