Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- A Morning Prayer (and its backstory) | Gaudete Theology on Hermeneutics, Suspicion, and Generosity
- Michael on Thesis Progress Report: Final draft!
- Andrew on Stories, Reality, and Trans Inclusion
- Steven Nunes on Sin as an Occasion of Grace
- Andrew on Brief Notes On Marginalia
Tag Archives: privilege
Ferguson, Intersectionality, and Occam’s Big Paisley Tie
If you want to learn about privilege in this country, you only need to ask who gets the benefit of the doubt. — Laila Lalami (@LailaLalami) August 15, 2014 Last week, I found myself in a conversation with some white … Continue reading
Posted in Feminist theology Tagged ferguson, intersectionality, privilege, racism 1 Comment