Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Mary Aquin O'Neill, RSM on Tears for Mt. St. Agnes
- Mary Ryan on Tears for Mt. St. Agnes
- Stations of the Cross | Gaudete Theology on Ann Astell on Empathy in the work of Girard, Stein, and Weil
- gaudetetheology on Sexual Assault and Women’s Agency, or, Desire and the Disrupted Mob: The Story of Thecla and Trifina
- gaudetetheology on #RaceLetter and Other Resources for Catholics Discussing Racism
Tag Archives: relationship
…and for Christians who live in a society with people who don’t agree with them. In The Problem of Religion in Inter-Religious Dialogue, Debra Dean Murphy writes: Loving my conversation partners—seeking their good, willing their happiness, bearing with them, desiring … Continue reading