Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Fariba on Asking for Better Homilies: A How-To Guide
- gaudetetheology on Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria
- On Catholic Dress: Sexuality, Status, Modesty and True Humility | Vox Nova on Modesty, Male Gazes, and Virtues
- Jamie on Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria
- Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria | Gaudete Theology on Lent Madness: Vote for Mary Magdalen!
Tag Archives: relationship
…and for Christians who live in a society with people who don’t agree with them. In The Problem of Religion in Inter-Religious Dialogue, Debra Dean Murphy writes: Loving my conversation partners—seeking their good, willing their happiness, bearing with them, desiring … Continue reading