Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german. | Ms. Dr. Joseph L. Simonis on Proposing a New Honorific: Sister Doctor
- gaudetetheology on Ready for Lent?
- Ready for Lent? | Gaudete Theology on Reflections on Pauw’s Attending to the Gaps between Beliefs and Practices
- David Cruz-Uribe, SFO on Modesty, Male Gazes, and Virtues
- gaudetetheology on Modesty, Male Gazes, and Virtues
Tag Archives: relationship
…and for Christians who live in a society with people who don’t agree with them. In The Problem of Religion in Inter-Religious Dialogue, Debra Dean Murphy writes: Loving my conversation partners—seeking their good, willing their happiness, bearing with them, desiring … Continue reading