Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Mary Aquin O'Neill, RSM on Tears for Mt. St. Agnes
- Mary Ryan on Tears for Mt. St. Agnes
- Stations of the Cross | Gaudete Theology on Ann Astell on Empathy in the work of Girard, Stein, and Weil
- gaudetetheology on Sexual Assault and Women’s Agency, or, Desire and the Disrupted Mob: The Story of Thecla and Trifina
- gaudetetheology on #RaceLetter and Other Resources for Catholics Discussing Racism
Tag Archives: religious liberty
Christian discussions of samesex marriage generally center around the question of whether homosexual behavior is, or is not, sinful. Whether one’s view of this question is informed by the Bible, natural law, theological anthropology, or a combination thereof, there are … Continue reading
A small roundup of articles I found through the Feminist Law Professors blog. I read this for the feminism, but found several items worth blogging about here. First, in honor of the 600th anniversary of Joan of Arc’s birth, the … Continue reading
Civil marriage is not sacramental marriage. Civil marriage is not natural marriage (upon which sacramental marriage builds as grace builds on nature).