Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- emmasrandomthoughts on Elizabeth on Mary, Dorothy on Therese, Ramona & Ingrid on Clare: Book Fair Finds for Women’s History Month
- Elizabeth on Mary, Dorothy on Therese, Ramona & Ingrid on Clare: Book Fair Finds for Women’s History Month | Gaudete Theology on (Reading Buddies and Conversation Partners and) Friends of God and Prophets
- Fariba on Asking for Better Homilies: A How-To Guide
- gaudetetheology on Phrases and Shapes in Two Languages: Hail Mary, Ave Maria
- On Catholic Dress: Sexuality, Status, Modesty and True Humility | Vox Nova on Modesty, Male Gazes, and Virtues
Tag Archives: religious liberty
Christian discussions of samesex marriage generally center around the question of whether homosexual behavior is, or is not, sinful. Whether one’s view of this question is informed by the Bible, natural law, theological anthropology, or a combination thereof, there are … Continue reading
A small roundup of articles I found through the Feminist Law Professors blog. I read this for the feminism, but found several items worth blogging about here. First, in honor of the 600th anniversary of Joan of Arc’s birth, the … Continue reading
Civil marriage is not sacramental marriage. Civil marriage is not natural marriage (upon which sacramental marriage builds as grace builds on nature).