Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- Feminist St. Agatha Wants You! | Gaudete Theology on Theology of the Friends of God and Prophets: Women’s Practices of Memory – Part 3, Ch8 of #FOGAP
- Theology of the Friends of God and Prophets: Women’s Practices of Memory – Part 3, Ch8 of #FOGAP | Gaudete Theology on Perpetua and Felicity
- Theology of the Friends of God and Prophets: Women’s Practices of Memory – Part 3, Ch8 of #FOGAP | Gaudete Theology on Rape Culture and the Construction of Virgin Saints
- gaudetetheology on Codification, Development, and Freedom: Completing Part 2, Dialogue with a Living Tradition: ch 5, 6, &7 of #FOGAP
- “Releasing Religious Energy” – #FOGAP | Gaudete Theology on Dialogue with a Living Tradition: A Holy Nation, a People Belonging to God – Part 2, Ch 3 of #FOGAP
Tag Archives: religious liberty
Christian discussions of samesex marriage generally center around the question of whether homosexual behavior is, or is not, sinful. Whether one’s view of this question is informed by the Bible, natural law, theological anthropology, or a combination thereof, there are … Continue reading
A small roundup of articles I found through the Feminist Law Professors blog. I read this for the feminism, but found several items worth blogging about here. First, in honor of the 600th anniversary of Joan of Arc’s birth, the … Continue reading
Civil marriage is not sacramental marriage. Civil marriage is not natural marriage (upon which sacramental marriage builds as grace builds on nature).