Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- katmarie13 on One of These Things is Not Like the Others
- gaudetetheology on The Woman Taken in Adultery: An Imaginative Retelling of John 8:2-11
- Nicholas Elder on The Woman Taken in Adultery: An Imaginative Retelling of John 8:2-11
- Heather Milkiewicz on One of These Things is Not Like the Others
- Mercy and Misogyny | Gaudete Theology on Lent Madness: Vote for Mary Magdalen!
Tag Archives: religious liberty
Christian discussions of samesex marriage generally center around the question of whether homosexual behavior is, or is not, sinful. Whether one’s view of this question is informed by the Bible, natural law, theological anthropology, or a combination thereof, there are … Continue reading
A small roundup of articles I found through the Feminist Law Professors blog. I read this for the feminism, but found several items worth blogging about here. First, in honor of the 600th anniversary of Joan of Arc’s birth, the … Continue reading
Civil marriage is not sacramental marriage. Civil marriage is not natural marriage (upon which sacramental marriage builds as grace builds on nature).