Are You Catholic? Did You Know...?
- The Purpose of the Papacy, Francis, and the Synod | Gaudete Theology on Refusing to be Scandalized
- The Purpose of the Papacy, Francis, and the Synod | Gaudete Theology on Schism, Expulsion, and Ecclesiology
- The Purpose of the Papacy, Francis, and the Synod | Gaudete Theology on Francis, Discipleship, Fandom, and Factionalism
- The Purpose of the Papacy, Francis, and the Synod | Gaudete Theology on Which church?
- The Statue at the Synod and the Catholic Imagination | Gaudete Theology on Perpetua and Felicity
Tag Archives: school
I’m working on my final exam for early church history today, and it is such a neat exam! We pick one of the general areas covered in the class — I picked Christology — and then we are to create … Continue reading
My fall semester class on Early Church History started tonight. My prof is very enthusiastic: this is her favorite period of history and her favorite class to teach. So that should be fun! We have 12 people in the class, … Continue reading
My final paper on Paul is finally done!! And with it, my summer independent study. What a great experience this has been. If you had asked me for a copy, I will email it out to you in a couple … Continue reading
This summer, I’m doing an independent study course, Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox Perspectives on Paul, with Dr. Michael Gorman. Independent studies are great, because you can tune them to your interests; but they’re a bit lonely, because you don’t have … Continue reading
Friday already! Last night was my final class of my pneumatology course – we are all still finishing our final papers, which are due by email next week (thus my lack of blogging lately), but this was our last meeting. … Continue reading